Real Estate, Business Law and Wills & Estate Planning
Residential and Commercial
Attorney Joseph Klein has had over 40 years of experience in real estate. As a lawyer, real estate broker, and realtor continuing education instructor. Attorney Klein knows the ins and outs of real estate law in Wisconsin to assist you. Please call to set up a free, initial consultation. Below is a list of issues where Attorney Klein will assist you.
– Sale or Purchase of Real Estate
– Boundary & Easement Disputes
– Real Estate Contract Disputes
– Residential and Commercial Real Estate Contracts
Will and Estate Planning
WHY CREATE A WILL?
In the State of Wisconsin, if you did not draft a will, don’t worry, the government has already determined how your property will be administered. But do you want to let the government decide this? Below are a few reasons why you want to have a will.
1. You and your spouse have minor children and you want to name a guardian for them if something should happen to you. In addition, you will be able to determine how your assets will be given to your minor children.
2. You want to name the personal representative who will administer your property after you are gone.
3. You have an adult child who you cannot trust for financial reasons.
4. There is specific family heirlooms that you want to go to a specific family member.
Here at the Klein Law Office, no estate matter is too large or small. We will sit down with you in a free consultation to determine what type of estate plan is right for you and your family.
Corporate and Business Law
Drafting the Articles of Organization, the Operating
Agreement and submitting additional filings
Business Sales Agreements
If you would like to speak with Attorney Joe Klein or
are interested in scheduling a
**FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION**
Call: 608) 204-7411
Office located downtown Madison at 131 Wilson Street. * FREE convenient parking at our office.